Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Peep-Toe, Peek Deal!

I am sometimes amazed as to what the production cost really is on certain material things.  If it's worth it to you, I say get it.  And usually, you pay for what you get, but if you can find it for a way less why not, right? :)  I've always been the type of person who loves to shop for a good deal!  Yesterday, I decided to go shopping on my lunch break at ROSS.  I've never been the person who was "above" shifting through the racks.  I actually find that to be the fun part of shopping!  ROSS and T.J. Maxx are usually either a big hit or miss, but if you have the time and patience to rummage through the racks, sometimes you walk away with a fabulous find. 



How cute are these peep-toe stiletto booties?!



What a steal!  I always love a good deal ;)

No comments: